A-LINK Firmware Update History (International)
1. Adjusting master volume table to correct saturation phenomenon in AUX or external speaker sound.
2. Added the ‘Mercedes_W222FL_Before_12.1_inch’ capacitive touch option.
1. Fixed an error that can not save Digital LVDS settings.
1. Added Softkey button hide function. (Icons of home, back, speaker, etc. on the left side of the screen) – (Device setting – OFF, 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds)
2. Added built-in APP delete function.
(It is possible to delete Weather, ES File Explorer, Google Maps, Google Apps, YouTube, Music, MX Player, U-center)
1. When using a capacitive touch on the W213 E-Class, the touch automatically scales on the 5: 5 PIP screen.
1. Fix: Fixed Bluetooth pairing problem on some models.
2. Add: Launcher logo change function added.
1. Fix: Fixed capacitive touch error correction.
1. Fix: Fix time display error.
2. Add: Capacitive touch reset. (When touch does not work)
1. Fix: Fix Google App Errors related to speech recognition.
2. Fix: Corrected the text error of touch calibration.
* The firmware file will be deleted after updating.